破折号表示原因的例子

有人说下面句子中的破折号是表示原因:

I couldn’t budge the drawer—it was stuck fast. 我拉不动抽屉——卡死了。

请再举一些类似的句子(即用破折号表示原因的句子),谢谢!

请先 登录 后评论

最佳答案 2016-03-07 21:39

Let’s go home—I’m tired. 咱们回家吧,我累了。

Don’t cry—you’re a big boy now. 别哭了,你现在是大男孩了。

It’s no good shouting—he’s stone deaf. 大喊也没用——他彻底聋了。

Stop teasing him—you’re making him blush. 别取笑他了,你看他脸都红了。

I can’t make out the number—it’s very faint. 我看不清楚这一数字——太模糊了。

I hate lifts— they give me claustrophobia. 我讨厌电梯——电梯使我有幽闭恐惧感。

Please stop making that noise—it’s getting annoying. 请别制造那种噪音——烦死人了。

Be careful with that saucepan—the handle’s loose. 小心那个长把儿锅——把儿可松了。

Don’t mention the single currency—it’s political dynamite. 不要再提单一货币,那是政治炸药。

Pay no attention to what Bill said—he’s a complete liar! 比尔说的话别当真,他是个十足的骗子!

Add some sugar to the stewed apple—it’s still a bit tart. 往炖的苹果里加点糖——它还是有点酸。

I was no good at art—I have a very poor visual imagination. 我不擅长美术——我的视觉想象力很差。

I’m afraid I can’t book you onto that flight—it’s full. 恐怕我没法帮你订上那次航班,已经满员了。

I hate camping—I miss all my creature comforts. 我不喜欢野营,因为我没有在家里的那些物质享受。

He’ll never get anywhere working for himself—he’s had no discipline. 他单干永远不会成功——他没有自我约束能力。

Your failure reflects no discredit upon you—you did your best. 你的失败不会损害你的名声——你已经尽力了。

请先 登录 后评论

其它 0 个回答

  • 2 关注
  • 2 收藏,2508 浏览
  • 关键词   提出于 2016-03-07 21:03

相似问题