初中英语新课标词汇430句
(粗体为新课标词汇)
●The fisherman sailed about 60 kilometres to his home for Christmas.那个渔夫航行60公里回家过圣诞。
●There are thousands upon thousands of chopsticks in this shop.这个店里有成千上万的筷子。
●Heoften plays volleyball games online at 8 o’clock in the evening.他经常晚上8点在网上玩排球游戏。
●I cannot understand why you didn’t make the blackboards by our standards. 我不明白你们为什么不按我们的标准来制作黑板。
●Last Saturday, I sawa woman with a working-class background take outa pancake from her handbag. 上周六,我看见一个工人阶级出身的妇女从她的提包里拿出一个煎饼。
●“Grandparent” means “grandfather” or “grandmother”, while “grandchild” means “grandson” or “granddaughter”. “grandparent”的意思是“爷爷(外公)”或“奶奶(外婆)”,而“grandchild”的意思则是“(外)孙”或“(外)孙女”。
●Someone left something on my bus last Monday.上周一有人忘了东西在我的公交车上。
●None of them got up early on Sunday because they had nothing to do. 他们周日都没早起,因为他们无事可做。
●Somebody said that he had seen this kind of tree somewhere in the countryside. 有人说他在乡下某处见过这种树。
●When my husband has a stomachache, he sometimes goes to another hospital by underground. 当我丈夫胃痛的时候,他有时坐地铁去另一家医院看病。
●I bought myself a gun, andthis is between ourselves. 我给自己买了一杆枪,别告诉别人哦。
●You’re welcome to my office to have an X-ray next Wednesday. 欢迎你下周三来我办公室进行X光检查。
●Whenever you go out, take a knife to protect yourself against anybody who might attack you. 无论何时外出,你都要带把刀子以保护你自己免遭人攻击。
●Never lose control. Everybody must learn to control himself or herself. 千万不要失控,大家务必要学会控制自己。
●The gentleman looked everywhere for his cat in the park; however,it had gonehome by itself. 那位先生在公园里到处找他的猫咪,然而它却独自回家了。
●If everyone did everything only for themselves, there wouldn’t be anyone in the world. 如果人人做每件事情都是为了自己的话,就没有人活在世界上了。
●That day I had a headache, so I just stayed in my bedroom and didn’t do anything or go anywhere. 那天我头痛,因此我只是待在卧室里,啥事也没干,哪儿也没去。
●Anyway, you must click on this website to learn some everyday English before breakfast. After breakfast, you can do whatever you want to. 无论如何,你早餐前必须点开这个网站,学一些日常英语,早餐后你爱干啥干啥。
●Which football team do you support? 你支持哪个足球队?
●I can’t write an e-mail without a keyboard. 没有键盘我写不了电子邮件。
●After PE class, Jack took off his T-shirt and went to buy an ice-cream. 上完体育课,杰克脱掉他的T恤衫,去买了份冰激凌。
●These policemen go to work not only on weekdays but also on weekends. 这些警察不但工作日,而且周末也上班。
●Don’t play basketball in the bathroom. 别在浴室打篮球。
●A classmate of mine found a passport outside the classroom. 我的一个同学在教室外面捡到了一本护照。
●According to the report, almost all the watermelons and strawberries rotted away . 据报道,几乎所有的西瓜和草莓都烂掉了。
●An earthquake happened last Thursday, which happened to be my birthday. 上周四发生地震了,那天碰巧也是我的生日。
●AfterTom bought a schoolbag at the supermarket that afternoon, he suddenly had a toothache. 那天下午汤姆在超市买了一个书包之后突然开始牙痛了。
●Have you got thisTuesday’s newspaper?你有本周二的报纸吗?
●Maybe the railway worker is playing baseball in the playground now. 那个铁路工人此刻可能在操场打棒球。
●He told me that neither the son inside the room nor the son outside the room said goodbye to him when they left home last Friday. 他告诉我说,他们上周五离家时,屋里屋外的儿子都没有跟他道别。
●Although he read his notebook, he still couldn’t do his homework. 虽然他参阅了笔记,他还是不会做作业。
●Almost nobody dislikes their hometown. 几乎没有人不喜欢自己的家乡。
●The postman took a photoof the postcard with his mobile phone. 邮递员用手机把那张明信片拍了照。
●There is an airport in my hometown. 我的家乡有个机场。
●She went to bed without doing the housework.她没干家务活就睡觉了。
●If you mix blue and yellow, you get green. 蓝色和黄色相混合就是绿色。
●If you want to learn this skill, you should be strict with yourself. 如果你想学到这门技术,你要对自己严格要求。
●A bill against littering was passed inGreat Britain. 一个反对乱丢垃圾的法案在英国获得通过。
●Make a list of those who want film tickets. 把那些想要电影票的人列个清单。
●The dish was not delicious to her, and she felt sick after dinner. 这菜她吃起来不可口,饭后想
吐。
●The little old man will be in high spirits when he drinks some spirits. 每当这个小老头喝点烈酒就情绪高涨。
●My sister likes singing and playing the violin.我姐姐喜欢唱歌,拉小提琴。
●Just a minute.This problemis a bit difficult. 稍等一下,这道题有点难。
●The idiom“through thick and thin” is very fit for this context.“同甘共苦”这个习语很适合这个语境。
●The old ship isin the middle of the river. 那艘旧轮船在河中央。
●My cousin visited me to ask me to print the pictures she brought. 我表妹来拜访我,要我帮她打印她带来的图片。
●It’s a pity that we missed the big fish. 真可惜,我们没抓到那条大鱼。
●When we reached the hill, we began to pick dry wood for the picnic. 到达山上时我们就开始为野炊捡干柴。
●This bridge has a history of six centuries. 这座桥有六百年的历史了。
●He watched videos in the cinema until his cell phone rang. 他在电影院看录像,直到手机响了才离开。
●Which team do you think will win?你觉得哪个队会赢?
●The fridge should be lifted into the kitchen. 这台冰箱应该抬进厨房里去。
●His mum gave him a chicken wing and kissed him goodbye. 他妈妈给了他一个鸡翅,然后与他吻别。
●Considering your physical condition, you shouldn’t run the risk of taking a trip alone. 考虑到你的身体状况,你不应该冒险一个人出行。
●Mrs Green killed a chicken to treat the king. 格林夫人杀了一只鸡招待国王。
●It is well known that the 2012 Olympics were held in the city of London, England. 众所周知,2012年奥运会是在英格兰的伦敦市举办的。
●Ms Liu looks very pretty in this pink silk skirt. 刘女士穿这件粉红色的真丝裙子看起来很漂亮。
●“I would be able to swim across the Pacific if I were not ill.” “Yes, and pigs might fly.”“要不是我病了,我能游过太平洋。”“是啊,太阳能打西边出啊。”
●If we can’t finish the work this winter, we’ll have to continue next spring. 若我们今年冬天不能完成这项工作,明年春天就得继续。
●Listen! A strong wind is blowing, so let’s dig quicker. 听!刮大风了,咱们挖快点啊。
●This pair of silver scissors is a gift given by my physics teacher. 这把银剪刀是我的物理老师送给我的礼物。
●Since heworked in coal industry andbecame rich, he has done many things for his village.自从他进入煤炭行业致富之后,他为村子做了很多事情。
●I wish I could build a relationship with a single girl from India.但愿我能与一个来自印度的单身女郎建立关系。
●He is busy fixing the window kicked broken by a kid. 他在忙着修理被一个年轻人踢坏了的窗户。
●Miss Wang was sitting still on the grass eating biscuits when she was hit by a stone. 王小姐正静静地坐在草地上吃饼干,这时一块石头打中了她。
●The silly child stuck his finger into the glass filled with milk. 那个无聊的孩子把他的手指伸进了盛满牛奶的杯子里。
●Mr Black lives a simple life and has no interest in money. 布兰克先生过着简朴的生活,对金钱没有兴趣。
您还未登录,登录后查看完整内容
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意赞赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!
